Days Gone update 1.26 is now available for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Days Gone 1.26 patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves some minor issues with the game. Apart from this, Days Gone version 1.26 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released adds the first DLC challenge “Surrounded” with a new standalone challenge mode, new trophies, new free custom accent and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing crashing issues when trying to play the game. Days Gone version 1.26 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Days Gone Update 1.26 Patch Notes
- “Ambush Camp Rush” is our fourth free DLC challenge! Do your best to take down an enemy ambush camp as fast as possible.
- Utilize stealth, traps, and your crossbow to maximize your score
- Keep your combo going by looting items from the camp and corpses
- Complete this challenge as fast as you can to achieve a gold sub-challenge ranking
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Various under the hood improvements.
Days Gone update 1.26 is now available for download.