Days Gone update 1.25 released for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Days Gone 1.25 patch notes, the latest update adds new Weekly DLC Challenges, bug fixes and more. Apart from this, Days Gone version 1.25 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released adds the first DLC challenge “Surrounded” with a new standalone challenge mode, new trophies, new free custom accent and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing crashing issues when trying to play the game. Days Gone version 1.25 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Days Gone Update 1.25 Patch Notes
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Drifter’s Run” is our first challenge involving our bike! Gather all the bandages in the harsh volcanic area of Diamond Lake
- Avoid burned down houses, Freakers, and the Horde to gather bandages as fast as you can and make it to the finish line!
- Use ramps to score extra points and utilize your Nitrous Boost as much as can
- If you were killed right after burning down a nest, the nest should repopulate properly
- Picking up a group of items near an ammo box will now also grab the ammo box
- Adjustments to scoring on the DLC challenge “Drifter’s Run”
- Correct number of bolts crafted is shown in the player’s menu
- Fixed issues involving Survival Vision and enemy outlines during Survival Mode
- The “Farewell Mongrels” custom accent should be appear in the Mechanic’s menu in this patch
- Fixed crashing issues with Days Gone version 1.25.
- Added fixes for framerate drop issues.
- Days Gone 1.25 added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed a few glitches with Days Gone 1.25.
- Various under the hood improvements.
Days Gone update 1.25 is now available for download.