A new Days Gone update 1.09 will soon roll out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Days Gone 1.09 patch notes, the upcoming update will fix issues related to progression, game saves, freezing, game crashing, and more. Apart from this, performance and stability improvements are also coming with Days Gone version 1.09.
Previously, an update was released with audio and auto-save fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Days Gone version 1.09 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Days Gone Update 1.09 patch notes (Updated)
- Fixed the issue involving some of the “Marauder Camp Hunter” story line side-missions
- Improved lighting for the boss fight in the Crater Lake area
- Fixed Progression Issues.
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes with Days Gone 1.09.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Days Gone 1.09 fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Days Gone version 1.09.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.
Note – Days Gone update 1.09 is now available for download. More details are incoming.