Days Gone 1.21 patch notes released for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Days Gone 1.21 patch notes, the new update adds the first DLC challenge “Surrounded” with a new standalone challenge mode, new trophies, new free custom accent and more. Apart from this, Days Gone update version 1.21 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released which resolves issues related to the “Marauder Camp Hunter” storyline side-missions. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing crashing issues when trying to play the game. Days Gone version 1.21 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Days Gone 1.21 Patch Notes
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Surrounded” is the first DLC challenge drop! It’s you VS. an endless Horde of Freakers! Survive the Horde as long as possible by utilizing your weapons, traps, and the environment. Increase the time on the timer by taking down Freakers and maximizing your score!
- Each week on Friday, we will unlock a new challenge for you to master! <>(Will confirm day/time)
- Earn a Bronze, Silver, or Gold rank to earn credits to buy new characters, custom accents, and rings
- Once you complete a challenge, you will earn that challenge’s Patch which will be permanently shown on Deacon’s jacket in both challenge and story mode!
- Free new custom accent has been added to our story mode, “Farewell Mongrels”
- New trophies have been added exclusively to the new weekly challenges
- Lisa will not get stuck on the house terrain during the mission ”Lots Of Sick People”
- After finishing the objective in “You Don’t Want to Know”, you should be able to properly loot your bounty
General Fixes in Days Gone version 1.21
- Picking up and swapping weapons on the ground has been changed to the “Triangle” button
- A fix has added to fade away the Stat Upgrade and Trust Level banner from the player’s UI
- Swarmers and the Horde should now vault through windows properly
- The Breaker’s AI should function correctly when traps are utilized
- Leaving flashback missions should now retain your melee weapon and proper ammo count
- Rendering issue has been resolved with a certain set of NPCs
- Days Gone 1.21 added localization fixes
- Added fixes for framerate drop issues.
- Days Gone 1.21 added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed a few glitches with Days Gone version 1.21.
- Various under the hood improvements.
Days Gone update 1.21 is now available for download.