Dawn of Man update 1.06 is now available for PS4 players. According to Dawn of Man patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Dawn of man version 1.05 also stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a major update added new features and various gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dawn of Man patch 1.05 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Dawn of Man Patch 1.06?
- You can now double click a work area to select all areas of the same type in town.
- You can now double click on ore deposits, flint and rocks to select similar nearby entities.
- You can now Alt+Right Click to give alternative commands to people like collecting tannin from trees, collecting mud from banks, shearing or milking animals.
- Improved milestone unlock screen, that highlights which milestone is being unlocked.
- You can now specify an FPS limit in the settings screen (when VSync is off).
- Tin and Iron deposits are now properly highlighted when placing mining work areas.
- Fixed issue that could cause people to be stuck in a loop performing commands when their stats were low.
- People are now be able to swap tools from resource slots to tool slots when required for the action they have to perform.
- Fixed game unpausing while on primal vision in normal mode if a trader was selected.
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Dawn of Man update 1.06 on PS4 and Xbox One.