DAVE THE DIVER update 188.8.131.525 hotfix is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official DAVE THE DIVER patch notes, the latest update brings numerous improvements and bug fixes. Additionally, Dave The Diver patch also includes UI enhancements, fixes to boss fights and underwater exploration, controller interaction improvements, and file changes.
Recently, a major DAVE THE DIVER update 1.0 added new chapters, areas, fish species, bosses, and mini-games. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s DAVE THE DIVER patch 184.108.40.2065 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Dave The Diver Patch Notes – September 7, 2023
- Sea People Village
- Improved Duwa’s Workshop so that after purchasing an item, the selected focus in the menu UI remains on the purchased product.
- Other Improvements
- Addressed the issue where loading times gradually increased when moving between regions during extended gameplay.
- Boss Fights
- [Chapter 6] Fixed an issue where the [spoiler]Helicoprion[/spoiler] could invade the Suwam’s space of movement.
- [Chapter 4] Fixed an issue where the [spoiler]submarine[/spoiler] would remain on the map even after the battle with [spoiler]John Watson[/spoiler] had ended.
- [Chapter 3] Fixed an issue where the [spoiler]Goblin Shark[/spoiler] did not attack Dave when it was near walls and/or passages.
- Underwater Exploration
- [After Chapter 4] Fixed an issue where some graphic remnants of escape QTE interactions remained visible during and after battles with the [spoiler]Pelican Eel.[/spoiler]
- [After Chapter 3] Fixed an issue where Dave could not move when tranquilizing the [spoiler]Humboldt Squid[/spoiler] under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where large fish caught with the Steel Net Sensor Trap could not be brought in with Salvage Drones.
- Fixed an issue where controls were sometimes unresponsive, even before the QTE interactions, when dodging the attack of a Longnose Sawshark.
- Fixed an issue where all the filter options of the Fish Tracker were displayed as ‘Obtained’.
- Adjusted the shark placement so that two or more sharks would not appear in the same area during the Storm Shark Party.
- Fixed an issue where [spoiler]Gadon[/spoiler] could not attack Dave in certain locations of the [spoiler]Abandoned Cave[/spoiler].
- Fixed an issue where the game could not be saved under certain conditions when Dave died during the [spoiler]Abandoned Cave[/spoiler] mission.
- Fixed an issue where button interactions did not work correctly when using a controller, even when the ‘Automated button tapping’ feature was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the bullet graphics of the Sticky Mine Launcher appeared abnormally or seemed to disappear in specific situations.
- Fixed an issue in which after crafting certain weapons that would require boss materials, the materials used would regenerate.
- Sea People Village
- Fixed an issue where the list of items below the sold item was not displayed under certain conditions in Duwa’s Workshop.
- Fixed an issue where items could be sold as ‘-1 Bei’ under certain conditions in Duwa’s Workshop.
- Fixed an issue where the mini-map UI would disappear when selecting the mini-map with the Fish Tracker opened.
- Sushi Restaurant
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Close’ button in the employee recruitment tutorial was unresponsive when clicked with a mouse.
- Other Fixes
- Fixed an issue where selecting a language not directly shown in the language selection window and pressing the confirm button would result in unresponsiveness.
- Improved the translation quality and corrected typos in various texts reported by the community.