Dauntless version 1.29 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Dauntless update 1.29 changelog, the latest update added various tweaks and bug fixes. Apart from this, the Dauntless patch 1.29 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with new features, bug fixes, tweaks and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players still are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game online. Today’s Dauntless version 1.29 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Dauntless update 1.29 changelog
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Camera snapping is now more reliable.
- Added the ability to rebind the ‘H’ and ‘M’ keys for the hunt board and matchmaking status.
- The quest tracker can be disabled when in the city in Options – Gameplay.
- The “[” and “]” keys can now be rebound from quest tracker on PC.
- Purchases from the Nintendo Switch eShop now show up immediately; you no longer have to restart the game to receive them.
- The Twin Suns “Marksman’s Dance” ability no longer dashes in one specific direction if there is no input on the left thumbstick.
- Improved performance on the introduction hunt.
- Improved the appearance of items in the store.
- Improved the appearance of the Trials leaderboards.
- Improved arid map textures on consoles.
- Minor art and collision fixes to islands.
- The character reset tool is more specific about what is retained when performing a reset. Vault Coins, Steel Marks, and Gilded Marks are also now retained upon character reset.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur on loading screens.
- Iceborne perk no longer breaks the appearance of Torgadoro armour.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Hunt Pass UI to revert to an older theme.
- Attempting to purchase a bounty token from an unused bounty slot no longer takes you to an incorrect store page.
- Fixed clipping issues on the Seismic Soldier Commando chest armour.
- Fixed gaps in the “Star-Crossed Walk” armour skin.
- Fixed a bug that caused the hammer’s evasive blast not to damage or interrupt Behemoths.
- Fixed a bug that caused attacks to not clear Kharabak swarms.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Drask lantern to do more damage than intended under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused using the Torgadoro legendary ability to permanently change all damage to Blunt damage.
- Fixed a number of locations where Torgarodoros could become stuck.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Shrowd to only reappear at the end of its throw attack after it had become enraged.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Shrowds to become invisible and untargetable.
- Fixed a bug that caused Heroic Quillshot quills to do more damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Embermane war pike unique effect from being triggered.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Rezakiri weapon unique effects from being triggered.
- Fixed a bug that made the Godhand look like it was firing into the ground.
- Smollusks can no longer become invisible.
- Other players can no longer block you from interacting with crystals in Escalation.
- Fixed a bug where Flight of Ruin’s thrown damage was not granting special meter.
- Fixed a bug that caused islands to have no grass.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Marksman Chamber repeater part from being crafted.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Torgadoro hammer from being crafted.
- Fixed a bug that blocked access to Kat’s weapon training videos.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the “Man in the Middle” quest to disappear if the hunt for “Go Forth and Slay” was completed.
- Fixed a bug that could make Ramsgate appear in low detail for a few seconds after loading in.
- Fixed a bug that caused the dialogue to not play when flying into Ramsgate for the first time.
- Improved loading times on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed a rare crash on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed a rare UI crash on Xbox One.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Dauntless update 1.29 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.