A new Dauntless update 1.97 (1.13) is available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Dauntless 1.94 patch notes, the latest adds Gauntlet Season 2, new cells, cosmetic hunt passes, reward cache refresh and more. Apart from this, Dauntless version 1.97 also includes quality of life changes.
Previously, a big update added a new variant Behemoth, a new Omnicell, a new Glider Challenges, and much more. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Dauntless version 1.97 will fix these issues.
Read more details below.
Dauntless 1.97 Patch Notes – January 19, 2023
GAUNTLET SEASON 2
Gauntlet Season 2 arrives with new challenges and rewards!
With newly expanded arenas, you can now engage in multi-Behemoth fights anywhere in Old Ramsgate. Season 2 brings you a whole new set of levels, complete with new modifiers like Unshakeable (which makes it impossible for Behemoths to be staggered) and the various Weapon Masters (which raise the damage of a specific weapon at the expense of others), among other returning favourites.
Earn new weapon trackers from the Research Lab, and climb the Gauntlet leaderboard to secure brand-new exclusive titles this season, such as The Gauntless, Dauntlet, and more!
Three new themed cells are available in the Research Lab this season.
– Reduce: Lowers attack speed but increases damage dealt.
– Reuse: Breaking a Behemoth part grants a small attack speed bonus, with a chance to get a much larger one that applies to your whole party.
– Recycle: Dealing damage to the same part increases damage, with the bonus lost when you hit a new part.
- New main menu items can now be accessed with hotkeys on the keyboard.
– Press L to open the Research Lab.
– Press 9 to open the Mastery Screen.
– Press 0 to open the Move List.
- All three can be changed according to your preference in Options > Bindings.
- The position of the Leave/Kick From Guild options in the Social menu has been changed to avoid accidental presses. In addition, these actions now have confirmation popups.
- Attempting to overwrite an equipped weapon tracker now has a confirmation popup.
- Fixed an issue where your glider would be stopped if another player on the same island fell off the edge of the map.
- Fixed an issue where the Training Dummy would not animate in response to hits.
- Fixed an issue in the Blazeworks EN-AC1 (Strikers) Rumour where Koshai kills for Step 2 would not correctly progress the objective.
- Fixed an issue where Granny Strega’s deposit reminder dialogue in the “Spore Problems” mission would play too late, after the collect/deposit phase of the mission had ended.
- Fixed an issue that could result in players getting stuck in the expanded loot screen after defeating a Behemoth in the Hunting Grounds.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Guild tab of the Social menu to not sort players correctly.
- The Hunt screen will no longer show quest markers against a given island if the needed behemoth only has a chance of spawning in an island event there.
- Fixed an issue causing the number of Goals Completed to not populate correctly when viewing the interactive version of the Trials Wall of Champions.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect placeholder string appeared if you switched between legendary weapons with and without a weapon tracker equipped.
- Fixed an issue where items in the Reward Cache and Research Lab would reposition after purchasing once.
Fixed a number of situations where some trophies/achievements were too specific in the Behemoths they were looking for, causing some confusion.
- Heroic Frostback Pangar now counts for the Have An Ice Day trophy/achievement.
- Heroic Tempestborne Stormclaw now counts for the Fencing Practice trophy/achievement.
- Soulreaper Chronovore now counts for the Out of Time and King of the Hill trophies/achievements.
- Winterhorn Skraev will no longer incorrectly count for the Scourge No More trophy/achievement.
- A large number of smaller visual/polish bugs on islands were addressed.
Download free Dauntless update 1.97 on PS4 and Xbox One.