A new Dauntless update 1.94 (1.12.2) is available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Dauntless 1.94 patch notes, the latest added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, Dauntless version 1.94 also includes various tweaks.
Previously, a big update added a new variant Behemoth, a new Omnicell, a new Glider Challenges, and much more. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Dauntless version 1.94 will fix these issues.
Read more details below.
Dauntless 1.94 Patch Notes – November 9, 2022
Ramsgiving returns to the Shattered Isles. Speak to Honest Ozz in Ramsgate to learn more about how you can celebrate Ramsgate’s namesake this year.
Break Behemoth heads and complete quests to collect Golden Rams to spend at Ozz’s event store. This year, he’s offering exciting curiosities, cosmetics, and valuable resources! That’s right, you can now redeem your Golden Rams for bundles of rams, patrol keys, combat merits, bounty tokens, aethersparks, or tonics.
- The chain of Ostian weapon skin rumours obtainable on the Blazeworks all drop from the correct Behemoths under the correct conditions.
- The Sovereign Dye Rumour chain now properly requires defeating Heroic Koshai.
- The Exile island adventure quests now appear for all players. Unlock the Reforge node in the Slayer’s path to start the adventure.
- Reckoning IV weekly story quest now references the correct location in its dialogue.
- All players in a party now get credit for completing Unseen riddle quests. Just in time for next year.
- All Shrowd Effigies on Hunting Grounds islands now properly drop treats.
Download free Dauntless update 1.94 on PS4 and Xbox One.