Dauntless update 1.6.4 (v1.56) patch notes released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Dauntless 1.64 patch notes, the latest update updated Journal Entries and added bug fixes. Apart from this, Dauntless version 1.56 also includes various quality of life changes, balance changes, and much more.
Previously, an update was released with new features like Umbral escalation, new behemoth: Thrax, Relics & Ruin Hunt Pass, slayer journal, training grounds, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Dauntless version 1.56 will fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in Dauntless 1.6.4?
- Updated Arkan Drew and the Middleman’s journal entries to reflect recent information regarding their past and future origins.
- Blitz Tonic now grants a flat +15% attack speed. It was previously a range of +10–30% based on health missing.
- The sword’s Ardent Cyclone special now spins at a fixed rate, regardless of attack speed perks and buffs.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Players can now make Reward Cache purchases while in the Hunting Grounds.
- Fixed an issue where dodging through Cascade perk pickups would sometimes count as a perfect dodge. It was far from perfect.
- Attacks that cannot be critical strikes, such as hits from grenades, will no longer remove the guaranteed critical strike buff granted by the Pulse perk.
- Players will no longer be invulnerable after stopping a Chain Push combo. Before, one second of invulnerability carried over if the Chain Push was cut off with a light or heavy attack.
- Fixed an issue where Chain Push attacks would get stuck on the ground if triggered during a dodge.
- Fixed an issue where high attack speed builds would temporarily stop dealing damage during the war pike’s Piercing Flurry combo.
- The Piercing Flurry combo hold finisher now always performs the same number of attacks, regardless of attack speed buffs.
- The Chronovore’s eyes now glow when enraged. You won’t like them when they’re angry.
- Polished the Chronovore’s flight animations for smoother transitions.
- Expanded the Chronovore’s hitboxes to make sure its wings are hittable.
- Fixed a bug where Valomyr sound effects continued to play after their defeat.
- Fixed various invisible collisions and clipping issues in the Paradox Breaks.
- Fixed a bug where the proper music was not playing in the Hunting Grounds.
- Fixed a bug where encounters’ outro music would play prematurely.
- Reduced out-of-memory crashes across all platforms.
- Reduced hitching across all platforms.
- Improved performance on Nintendo Switch to reduce crashes.
- Changed references of “critical hit” to “critical strike” in the Pulse perk’s text.
- Reckless Leap’s move list entry now has the correct interrupt icon.
- The DPS meter in the Training Grounds will now be visible to all players. For real this time.
- Added the correct quest icon to the Unbreakable Dye quest on Frostmarch.
- Fixed bug where the Chronoslayer Event Pass was not showing the correct XP values.
- Improved the Death’s Reliquary and Chronovore armours to reduce clipping when mixing and matching pieces with other armour sets.
Download free Dauntless update 1.6.4 on PS4 and Xbox One.