Dauntless update 1.37 patch notes released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Dauntless 1.37 patch notes, the latest update added new Behemoth, Strange Horizons HP, Terra Escalation, missions, and bug fixes. Apart from this, Dauntless version 1.37 also added various stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with new features like Umbral escalation, new behemoth: Thrax, Relics & Ruin Hunt Pass, slayer journal, training grounds, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Dauntless version 1.37 is expected to fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Dauntless 1.37?
- Fixed an issue where players could not see their current Links. Nothing was lost though, and players should now be able to see those Links again and claim their rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players could not see their Slayer Link reward pools.
- Fixed an issue where players could not accept or send Slayer Link requests.
- Fixed two crashes caused by the Slayer Link feature.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from attacking to cancel out of a stagger recovery animation.
- Players can no longer attack to cancel out of a tonic-drinking animation. Please look both ways before chugging a tonic.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Malkarion Ultra Armour (cosmetic) to appear as if it were the regular set.
- The Survival Goggles skin now appears over eyes instead of on the forehead.
- Lady Luck’s Barrage will no longer target dead Behemoths, but if the Barrage kills a Behemoth, it won’t target a new one.
- Fixed a bug where Lady Luck’s Flames talent wasn’t unlocking Torgadoro’s Strength.
- Fixed a bug where unlocking Strega’s Tonic in an Escalation talent tree didn’t prevent Flask Refill amps from appearing during Escalation runs.
- Fixed a bug where the Thrill of the Hunt Escalation talent was granting 7.5% damage instead of the intended 10%.
- Decreased CPU usage and increased FPS when hunting Behemoths that use projectiles.
- City hunt pass gatherables now fade away instead of popping out of existence when gathered.
- Fixed a handful of missing translations for non-English players.
- Fixed a line spacing issue on NPC dialogue.
- Fixed some cases where users could lose items if they switched between platforms during a patch deploy.
- Fixed some audio playback issues on Xbox One.
Read full patch notes here.
Download free Dauntless update 1.37 on PS4 and Xbox One.