Dauntless update 1.32 (July 9, 2020) released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Dauntless 1.32 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes to the game. Apart from this, Dauntless version 1.32 also reduced download size on consoles.
Previously, an update was released with new features like Umbral escalation, new behemoth: Thrax, Relics & Ruin Hunt Pass, slayer journal, training grounds and much more. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, many players still are experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Dauntless 1.32 is expected to fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in Dauntless update 1.32 changelog?
- Russian is now enabled on PlayStation 4.
- Hitting a Nayzaga’s shielded pylons now correctly applies knockback.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Riftstalkers to die from their own enraged teleport attack.
- Boreuses no longer look transparent in places during their ice shield phase.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Avenging Overdrive sword special attack speed buff to stack infinitely if your internet connection was temporarily interrupted.
- Fixed a bug where using a stim when downed could bring you back with less health than intended.
- Dauntless 1.32 fixed a fabric clipping issue on the Void Runner’s Standard and the Agony Spike.
- Fixed the default dye colour on the Umbral Knight ultra armour arms, chest, and legs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some menu breadcrumbs from clearing.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a timeout error during the tutorial.
- The icons for the Overpower Z emote and the Power Plant banner plant are now different from the icons for the Inferno 9000 emote and Burning Legend banner plant.
- Dauntless PS4 update 1.32 fixed the ordering of the Victorious and Champion weapons in Lady Luck’s store.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Store, Hunt Pass, or Vault content previews to not show the user’s face.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Airship’s info panel to display incorrect threat ratings.
- Dauntless version 1.32 fixed the formatting for Escalation boosts on the “claim rewards” screen.
- Fixed the localization of PlayStation 4 trophies in Japanese.
- The “Welcome to Dauntless” screen prompt now respects PlayStation 4’s primary “Enter” button settings.
- Fixed a couple of rare crashes.
Download free Dauntless update 1.31 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.