A new Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.22 is coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X, and Xbox One. According to Cyberpunk 1.22 patch notes, the update will add fixes for crashing shuttering and lag. Apart from this, Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.22 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various gameplay changes and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game. Cyberpunk patch 1.22 will fix a few of these issues.
Cyberpunk 2077 1.22 Patch Notes (Updated)
Quests & Open World
- The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm should now properly count towards the Frequent Flyer achievement.
- Fixed glitches in Johnny’s appearance occurring after buying the Nomad car from Lana.
- Fixed an issue in Gig: Until Death Do Us Part where it was not possible to use the elevator.
- Fixed an issue in Epistrophy where the player could get trapped in the garage if they didn’t follow the drone and ran into the control room instead.
- Added a retrofix for the issue we fixed in 1.21, where Takemura could get stuck in Japantown Docks in Down on the Street – for players who already experienced it before update 1.21 and continued playing until 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlor.
- Fixed an issue preventing the player from opening the phone in the apartment at the beginning of New Dawn Fades.
- Fixed an issue where the player could become unable to use weapons and consumables after interacting with a maintenance panel in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs’ clothes.
- Fixed an issue where subtitles were not properly aligned in the Arabic language version.
Stability and performance
- Various memory management improvements (reducing the number of crashes), and other optimizations.
- Improved GPU performance of skinning and cloth rendering.
- GPU and ESRAM optimizations and improvements on Xbox One.
- Memory management improvements on PlayStation 5.
- It’s no longer possible to get soft locked in the key bindings menu if a keyboard is not available
Download links for Cyberpunk 1.22 will be available soon on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X.