Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.63 (version 1.630.000) is now available to download on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official Cyberpunk 1.63 patch notes, the latest update brings a variety of gameplay and quest fixes. Additionally, Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.63 also includes gameplay stability improvements.
Previously, a big Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.60 added free DLCs, as well as content inspired by Cyberpunk: Edgerunners. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game. CP2077 update 1.63 (version 1.630.000) will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.63 Patch Notes (CP2077 1.63) – June 20, 2023
- Blue dialogue option bug fixed during Mitch call
- Fixed issue causing permanent call screen stuck after selecting blue dialogue option during Mitch call.
- All Along the Watchtower – V no longer flatlines
- Fixed issue where V gets flatlined after crossing the border during the quest “All Along the Watchtower.”
- Chippin’ In – Clue examination before detection
- Players can now examine all clues on Ebunike before becoming detected in the quest “Chippin’ In.”
- Gimme Danger – Objective completion fix
- Fixed issue where there were no remaining objectives in the journal during the quest “Gimme Danger.”
- I Walk the Line – Random flatline issue resolved
- Fixed issue causing V to randomly flatline during the quest “I Walk the Line.”
- Lightning Breaks – Panam’s correct location
- Panam now appears in front of the garage as intended, rather than spawning inside the motel, in the quest “Lightning Breaks.”
- Machine Gun – Skippy dialogue activation fix
- Fixed issue where dialogue with Skippy wasn’t activated after performing 50 kills, preventing Skippy from being unequipped.
- Never Fade Away – Rogue no longer blocks progress
- Fixed issue where Rogue despawned from the couch in the Atlantis, blocking progress in the quest “Never Fade Away.”
- Only Pain – “Defeat the cops” objective fix
- Enabled completion of the “Defeat the cops” objective by ensuring the cops are present at the intended location in the quest “Only Pain.”
- Play It Safe – Holograms and platforms persistence
- Fixed issue causing holograms and platforms to disappear in the parade after loading an Auto Save during the quest “Play It Safe.”
- Play It Safe – Takemura’s parade mission call fix
- Fixed issue where Takemura didn’t call to start the parade mission in the quest “Play It Safe.”
- Pyramid Song – Judy’s teleportation fix
- Judy no longer teleports underground after entering the church in the quest “Pyramid Song.”
- Search and Destroy – Takemura’s movement fix
- Takemura now moves to his hiding spot instead of standing in the middle of the room during Arasaka’s attack in the quest “Search and Destroy.”
- Sex on Wheels – Quadra Turbo-R V-Tech spawn fix
- Fixed issue where the Quadra Turbo-R V-Tech spawned underground, blocking progress in the quest “Sex on Wheels.”
- Small Man, Big Mouth – Correct enemy and van spawn
- Enemies and the van now spawn correctly in the quest “Small Man, Big Mouth.”
- The Heist – Jackie’s presence fix
- Fixed issue where Jackie wasn’t present in front of the Afterlife during the quest “The Heist.”
- With a Little Help from My Friends – Nomads’ presence fix
- Fixed issue where the Nomads weren’t present at the train station during the quest “With a Little Help from My Friends.”
- Stuck gigs now start properly
- Fixed instances where some gigs remained stuck in the “Undiscovered” stage and didn’t start when approaching the area.
- Subtitle display correction for crowd NPCs
- Overhead subtitles now appear correctly for certain crowd NPCs in Rancho Coronado instead of regular subtitles.
- Gig: Bloodsport – Mirror reflection orientation fix
- V no longer appears reflected standing backwards when looking in the mirror in the dojo bathroom during the gig “Bloodsport.”
- Gig: Last Login – Quest item pickup timing fix
- Fixed issue where it was possible to pick up the quest item before the quest was activated, disrupting the mission flow during the gig “Last Login.”
- Gig: Going-away Party – Car entry fix
- Players can now get in the car with Flavio as intended during the gig “Going-away Party.”
- Gig: Guinea Pigs – Security robot engagement fix
- All security robots in the hotel now properly engage in combat during the gig “Guinea Pigs.”
- Gig: On a Tight Leash – Objective completion fix
- Fixed issue causing the gig to be stuck without an objective after completing it during the gig “On a Tight Leash.”
- Gig: Serial Suicide – Objective reactivation fix
- Fixed issue where the quest could reactivate and become stuck on the “Steal the CCTV footage” objective after completion during the gig “Serial Suicide.”
- Reported Crime: Blood in the Air – Crate objective fix
- Fixed issue where the quest remained stuck on the “Search the crate” objective even after searching the crate during the reported crime “Blood in the Air.”
- Reported Crime: Comrade Red – Stash search fix
- Addressed issue where it wasn’t possible to search the stash during the reported crime “Comrade Red.”
- “Enemy hack in progress” text during money/data transfer fix
- Resolved issue where the UI incorrectly displayed “Enemy hack in progress” text during money or data transfer.
- Map-induced device usability fix
- Fixed issue causing devices to become unusable after opening the map.
- FSR toggle appearance fix
- Fixed issue where the FSR toggle wasn’t grayed out after restarting the game with Dynamic Resolution Scaling on.
- Path Tracing color artifact fix
- Resolved issue where certain surfaces had color artifacts when Path Tracing was enabled.
- DLSS-enabled object flash fix
- Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.63 fixed issue where bright, colorful flashes appeared at the edges of certain objects when DLSS was enabled.
- Razer Chroma crash fix
- Addressed crash occurring on launch when using Razer Chroma.
- Photo Mode screenshot file fix
- Fixed issue where Photo Mode screenshots appeared as empty files and restored them to their original folder location.
- Improved DLSS Frame Generation performance on AMD CPUs.
- Increased Xbox save slots
- Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.63 increased the number of available save slots on Xbox to 20 for manual saves and 10 for Point of No Return saves. Players exceeding the new save limit must delete some saves to create new ones.
- Xbox Series X|S performance issue fix
- Resolved issue affecting performance on Xbox Series X|S after playing for an extended period of time.
- Photo Mode sticker and frame appearance fix
- Photo Mode stickers and frames now properly appear on screenshots.
- Padre’s recognition of Corpo and Nomad V
- Padre now recognizes Corpo and Nomad V during the intro holocall.
- Mods deployment from listing file allowed.
- Cyberpunk 2077 version 1.63 updated command help texts.
Download free CP2077 update 1.63 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.