Curious Expedition 2 update (December 6, 2021) released on PC. According to the official Curious Expedition 2 patch notes, the latest update added a new game mode (Endless Mode) to the game.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Curious Expedition 2 patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Curious Expedition 2 Patch Notes – December 6, 2021
As a final update for this busy year, we’re happy to launch a new feature many players have been asking for: Endless Mode!
Here’s how to access this new game mode:
- Start or continue either a Campaign Mode or Director Mode game
- Finish your Campaign Mode or Director Mode run by completing the final expedition
- After the credits, you’ll be taken to the Hall of Fame
- There you will see a new button: “Continue in Endless Mode” — just select that opion to get started
Endless Mode works just like the regular game, except it never ends. There are a few tweaks though:
- The game is still split up into “Years”, each with 4 expeditions that you must complete to progress to the next year.
- The game will continue playing with the Difficulty and Death Consequence option from your original campaign.
- Expeditions are generated according to a “Difficulty Rating”. The higher the rating, the harder the expeditions. Each year this rating will increase by 1. The maximum rating is 70. Once you hit that, you can still keep playing of course, but expeditions will no longer get harder each year.
- If you were playing Director Mode, the game will still be Director Mode and include the Director Modifiers and run-specific club unlock system.
- Please note that your final Endless Mode score won’t be added to the Hall of Fame. Only the score at the end of the Campaign Mode or Director Mode will be added. If you wish to keep a record of your final Endless Mode score, please make sure to take a screenshot.