A new Cult of the Lamb game update 1.0.16 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Cult of the Lamb patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Cult of the Lamb patch 1.0.16 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update resolved issues related to Godhood achievements, video black screen bugs and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Cult of the Lamb patch 1.0.16 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Cult of the Lamb Patch 1.0.16 Notes – Sep 19, 2022
- Fixed build progress indicators disappearing under some circumstances
- Fixed an issue where buildings could be removed while upgrading them
- Fixed various ritual soft locks
- Fixed confession booth soft lock
- Fixed additional UI that did not adhere to text scaling accessibility setting
- Fixed grave not functional after resurrecting dead buried follower
- A certain special follower will no longer give generic follower quests
- Added smooching option to elderly lovers
- Application no longer pauses when defocused when outside fullscreen mode
Download free Cult of the Lamb update 1.0.16 for PC (Steam).