Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS GO) update is available to download on PC. According to the official CSGO update patch notes, the latest update brings changes to the buy menu, weapon finishes, and more. Several files were modified in this update, and there were changes to language resources for various regions.
Previously, a major CSGO update 18.104.22.168 added Anubis and removed Dust II to Active Duty. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Related: CSGO Servers are down. Check CSGO Server Status here.
CS GO Update Patch Notes
[ MAPS ]
- Various bug fixes and tweaks for all shipped maps
[ GAMEPLAY ]
- Various fixes for molotov/incendiary grenades
- Various fixes for smoke grenades
- Fixed damage indicators for fire damage
- Adjusted first-person sniper contrails to reflect shot accuracy
- Various adjustments to lag compensation
- Replaced player elevation indicators on the radar with look directions
[ PREMIER MATCHMAKING ]
- Various bug fixes and tweaks to UI elements
[ SOUND ]
- Audio mix changes and tweaks
- Lowered occlusion and distance effects for gunfire, footsteps and reloads
- Slight increase to stereo spread
- Fixed a bug where incorrect footstep and jump land sounds would play on elevated edges
- Fixed a bug where music would stop playing at the end of deathmatch
[ MISC ]
- Changed armor number in buy menu from amount you currently have to amount you can buy
- Various fixes for weapon finishes, gloves, and stickers
- Water rendering performance improvements
- Added nametag positions for all knife models
- Allow adjusting individual player voice volumes
- Various HUD bug fixes and tweaks
- Added option to disallow animated avatars
- Removed several legacy networking convars that existed in CS:GO but never had an effect in CS2
Download CSGO update Patch on PC(Steam).