Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS GO) update is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official CSGO update patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to visuals, audio and gameplay. Apart from this, CS GO patch also adds multiple network traffic optimizations.
Previously, a major CSGO update 188.8.131.52 added Anubis and removed Dust II to Active Duty. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Related: CSGO Servers are down. Check CSGO Server Status here.
CS GO Update Patch Notes – March 31, 2023
[ NETWORKING ]
- Multiple network traffic optimizations.
- Shooting random seeds are now correctly desynchronized between server and client code.
[ VISUALS ]
- Fixed positions of overhead labels and ping elements at different resolutions.
- Fixed halo around enemies to not give away their locations.
- Bomb code will now correctly clear when aborting the bomb plant.
- Fixed rare inspect animations to be rare and not every anim.
- Inspect then reload (“f”, “r”, “f”, “r”) more closely matches CS:GO behavior.
- Disabled all development console commands (including “cl_physics_highlight_active 5”).
[ GAMEPLAY ]
- HE grenades no longer affect smokes through walls.
- Disabled collisions between ragdolls.
- Players will no longer drop weapons when getting a bonus weapon in Deathmatch.
- Trajectory preview for decoy grenades is now correct.
- Improved behavior of picking up weapons with the use key.
[ INPUT SYSTEM ]
- Buy menu and scoreboard now allow movement while they have focus.
- Team intro allows voice chat.
- Keys will no longer get stuck when opening the steam overlay.
- Fixed many cases where user input would get confused.
- Multiple actions cannot be bound to one key.
[ SOUND ]
- Adjustments to smoke grenade sound timing at a distance.
- Fixed a bug where flashbang or grenade sound effect would remain if player died while having that sound effect active.
- Added dedicated player-only sound when a grenade is correctly jump-thrown.
- Fixed chat wheel lines to be restricted to legitimate chat wheel lines that can be configured in game options.
[ DUST II ]
- Fixed a hole in the wall.
Download CSGO update Patch on PC(Steam).