Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS GO) update is rolling out on PC. According to the official CSGO update patch notes, the latest update adds quality-of-life changes and fixes. Apart from this, the CS GO patch also fixed disconnecting players taking C4 explosive with them.
Previously, a major CSGO update 188.8.131.52 added Anubis and removed Dust II to Active Duty. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Related: CSGO Servers are down. Check CSGO Server Status here.
Table of Contents
CS GO Update Patch Notes – June 10, 2023
[ CASE DROPS ]
- Players now get a weapon case with their first weekly XP rank up, rather than after some amount of (idle) playtime.
[ LIMITED TEST ACCESS ]
- A second tranche of users are in process of being added to the limited test.
[ MAPS ]
- Removed wallbang through door towards connector.
- Blocked gap in box stack top of mid.
- Blocked pixel gap by ticket booth.
- Added back jump onto firebox in A site.
- Fixed various player and grenade collision bugs.
- Fixed various minor graphical bugs.
[ WEAPONS ]
- Fixed disconnecting players taking C4 explosive with them.
- Deathmatch bonus weapons now offer weapons from equipped loadout options.
- Added “Replace for CT” context menu loadout shortcut for USP-S when P2000 is equipped and vice versa.
- Automatically cancel drag and drop operation when switching away from loadout menu.
- Improved the look of SCAR-20, G3SG1.
[ WORKSHOP TOOLS ]
- Fixed asset compiler bug creating stray files when running in directories that have spaces.
Download CSGO update Patch on PC(Steam).