A new Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS GO) update 126.96.36.199 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official CSGO update 188.8.131.52 patch notes, the latest update brings multiple changes to matchmaking. Apart from this, CS GO patch 184.108.40.206 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added Operation Riptide update added new challenges, with new maps, new game mode options, and the all-new Private Queues. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch 220.127.116.11 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
CS GO Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes – August 2, 2022
- Multiple changes to the competitive matchmaking algorithm, which will require Skill Groups to be recalibrated for accuracy. Your Skill Group will not be visible until you win your next match.
- Game instructor should now correctly reload saved state if it is disabled and re-enabled.
- Game instructor floating hints are disabled in competitive matches.
- Changes to Cannons:
- Altered the angle that the North cannon faces
- Cannons can now be aimed upwards, and is now 2x faster
- Now have 3 firing speeds (change with mouse2)
- Reduced inaccuracy multiplier
- Killfeed now shows weapon icon
- Produce a beefy screen shake and more particle effects
- Base model now also rotates
- Added damage falloff to cannonballs after their initial collision
- Fixed being able to bumpmine away from cannon and keep control
- Fixed cannons continuing to turn when no longer in use
- Added bus to bus stop outside Industry
Download CSGO update 22.214.171.124 Patch (Version 1494) on PC(Steam).