Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) update 22.214.171.124 (Version 1453) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official CS GO update 126.96.36.199 patch notes, the latest update added the “Antwerp 2022 Viewer Pass” and the “Antwerp 2022 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens”. Apart from this, CSGO patch 188.8.131.52 also includes map fixes and more.
Previously, a major update added Operation Riptide update added new challenges, with new maps, new game mode options, and the all-new Private Queues. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch 184.108.40.206 will fix a few of these issues.
CSGO May 3 Update Changelog
ANTWERP 2022 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP
- The “Antwerp 2022 Viewer Pass” and the “Antwerp 2022 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens” are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players, teams, and organizations taking part in the PGL Antwerp 2022 CS:GO Major Championship.
- With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
- An upgradable Antwerp 2022 Event Coin.
- Access to the Antwerp Pick’Em Challenge.
- Unlimited team graffiti for the duration of the event.
- Steam.tv team flair.
- Access to Antwerp 2022 Souvenir Packages.
- Team stickers and Player Autograph stickers are available for purchase.
- Fixed reduced buyzone in T spawn
- Geyser at Construction now pushes the player upwards with less force
- Fixed bug with crates and geysers giving the player insanely high velocity (sorry lacyyy and mantra)
- Fixed finishing warmup inside the elevator stopping the player from jumping
- Fixed a plethora of minor bugs (thanks Joaokaka1998)
Download CSGO update 220.127.116.11 on PC(Steam).