Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) update 220.127.116.11 (Version 1440) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official CS GO update 18.104.22.168 patch notes, the latest update added various changes and balancing. Apart from this, today’s CSGO patch 22.214.171.124 also includes general stability and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added Operation Riptide update added new challenges, with new maps, new game mode options, and the all-new Private Queues.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues.
CSGO March 2 Update Changelog
- Dramatically increased FPS by roughly 30-50% in most areas
- Changed spawn selection and loading screen image designs
- Revamped spawn selection location names
- Fixed radar alignment for spectators
- Elevator no longer kills you when stood underneath the doors
- Items can now appear behind the Lighthouse and at the underground geyser
- Added new rock path in Ruins (previously named Kasbah)
- Fixed stuck spot in Ruins
- Added new jump path to roofs at Industry (previously named Town)
- Fixed misaligned clips at Industry
- Lowered wall height to create a new route at Research (previously named Charlie)
- Improved movement on stairs at Rock Pool B (previously named East Tunnel)
- Remade collision mesh on all rock props to increase accuracy
- Added new “chumble” models to further dunglify the chunky flumpston areas
- Improved lighting at various parts of the map
- Optimized water material
- Fixed some areas where it was possible to see through walls
- Other minor fixes (Thanks Joaokaka1998)
- Fixed stuck spots
- Fixed various bugs
Download CSGO update 188.8.131.52 on PC(Steam).