Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official CSGO update 188.8.131.52 (version 1359) patch notes, the latest update added 2021 Stockholm Major to the game. Apart from this, the CSGO patch also includes gameplay changes, fixes, and more.
Previously, a major update added Operation Riptide update added new challenges, with new maps, new game mode options, and the all-new Private Queues. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Counter Strike Global Offensive Update 184.108.40.206 (version 1359) Patch Notes – Out 8, 2021
STOCKHOLM 2021 CSGO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP
- The “Stockholm 2021 Viewer Pass” and the “Stockholm 2021 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens” are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the teams and organizations taking part in the PGL Stockholm 2021 CS:GO Major Championship.
- With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
- An upgradable Stockholm 2021 Event Coin.
- Access to the Stockholm Pick’Em Challenge.
- Unlimited team graffiti for the duration of the event.
- Steam.tv team flair.
- Access to Stockholm 2021 Souvenir Packages.
- Team stickers and patches are available for purchase.
- Enabled grenade donation purchases from the buy wheel.
- Fixed a bug where spectators sometimes wouldn’t correctly see donated weapons.
- Fixed a bug where disconnected and reconnected players could exceed grenade purchase limits.
AI – BEHAVIOR TREES
- Added the following nodes: decorator_game_event, action_drop_active_weapon, action_inspect_current_weapon, action_standup, action_custom_buy.
- Added variables: BombIsBeingDefused, AccountBalance, IsBlind, BlindnessPercentage.
- Addressed an issue where node “condition_owns_item” wouldn’t work with “item_defuser” / “item_cutters”.
- Fixed a bug where bots would incorrectly include themselves when sensing other players.
- Added support for “team_filter” when sensing grenades.
- Node “action_wait” now supports “@convar” references.
Download Counter Strike Global Offensive October 2021 update.