Counter Strike 2 (CS2) update is rolling out on PC. According to the official CS2 update patch notes, the latest update addresses several gameplay and technical issues, including bug fixes and map tweaks, to enhance the overall gaming experience. Additionally, today’s CS2 patch also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major CS2 update added various quality of life changes and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS2 patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Related: CS2 Servers are down. Check CSGO Server Status here.
CS2 Update Patch Notes – November 18, 2023
- Fixed a few minor sub-tick input bugs
- Fixed a bug with first person animation in bot takeover
- Fixed a bug where dropped/thrown weapons had too much velocity
- Fixed a case where players could push their view through low ceilings
- Fixed an exploit that would allow players to teleport
- de_overpass: Various tweaks and bug fixes
- de_anubis: Fixed potential pixel gap exploit at A-site and plugged hole near t-spawn where bomb could be thrown out of world
Download CS2 update Patch on PC(Steam).