Counter Strike 2 (CS2) update is rolling out on PC. According to the official CS2 update patch notes, the latest update focuses on fixing several gameplay bugs and updating file manifests across various platforms, ensuring a smoother and more consistent gaming experience. Additionally, today’s CS2 patch also resolved a glitch allowing players to shoot during freeze time at the end of warmup, halves, and matches.
Previously, a major CS2 update added various quality of life changes and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS2 patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Related: CS2 Servers are down. Check CSGO Server Status here.
CS2 Update Patch Notes – November 14, 2023
[ GAMEPLAY ]
- Fixed a bug where collision between players was sometimes causing players to step up
- Fixed a bug where players could slide up walls in Mirage mid
- Fixed a movement systems bug where players could get stuck on geometry
- Fixed a bug that prevented “Zoom Button Hold: Repeat Disabled” from working correctly
- Fixed a case where switching weapons immediately after shooting would result in the shot not registering on the server
- Fixed a case where players could shoot during freeze time at the ends of warmup, halves, and matches
Download CS2 update Patch on PC(Steam).