Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS GO) update 18.104.22.168 is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official CSGO update 22.214.171.124 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to the recoil case, maps and custom game type. Apart from this, CS GO patch 126.96.36.199 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added Operation Riptide update added new challenges, with new maps, new game mode options, and the all-new Private Queues. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
CSGO Patch 184.108.40.206 Notes – July 2, 2022
THE RECOIL CASE
- Introducing the Recoil Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes.
- Construction work has progressed.
- Added rock path near Observatory.
- Added rock tunnel near Observatory.
- Added some rocks in water near Helipad.
- Minor bug fixes.
CUSTOM GAME TYPE
- Added support to map-placed weapons in custom maps loaded with game_type 3.
- Added support for community dedicated servers to execute gamemode_custom_server.cfg when running custom maps with game_type 3.
Download CSGO update 220.127.116.11 Patch (Version 1488) on PC(Steam).