Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS GO) update 18.104.22.168 (Version 1481) is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official CSGO update 22.214.171.124 patch notes, the latest update reduced the M4A1-S magazine size to 20 bullets, with 80 in reserve. Apart from this, CS GO patch 126.96.36.199 also includes various map fixes and changes.
Previously, a major update added Operation Riptide update added new challenges, with new maps, new game mode options, and the all-new Private Queues. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
CSGO Update 184.108.40.206 (version 1481) – June 16, 2022
- Reduced the M4A1-S magazine size to 20 bullets, with 80 in reserve.
- Remove cratestack outside of “cave” location
- Fixed pixelgap from inside “cave” towards T mid
- Fixed ground clipping bugs in mid causing players to go slightly airborne
- Smoothed out ground outside of “cave” down towards B ramp
- Blocked archeological dig inside of “cave”
- Smoothed out corners in “donut” room
- Added additional cover near pillar on B
- Blocked one sidepath exit towards A site, widened remaining exit
- Fixed some visual glitches when looking out towards mid from “donut” room
- Reduced wallbang damage through scaffolding at B site
- Boosted light emitted from candles/lanterns
- Increased bomb explosion damage from 500 to 620
- Another attempt at fixing molly through floor bug at mid
- Removed a position by ramp corner
- Fixed an exploit. (Thanks El_Exodus!)
- Performance and stability improvements
- Ivy now sways in the wind
- Fixed displacement vphysics issues
Download CSGO update 220.127.116.11 Patch (Version 1481) on PC(Steam).