Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS GO) update 184.108.40.206 (Version 1430) released on PC (Steam). According to the official CSGO update 220.127.116.11 patch notes, the latest update addressed various controller and steam input issues.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s CS GO patch 18.104.22.168 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in CSGO Update 22.214.171.124 (version 1430)? – February 18, 2022
STEAM INPUT / CONTROLLER
Note to controller users: Please be sure to re-apply default settings from the Controller Configuration menu in the Steam Overlay.
- Various default binding changes for controllers only. Quick Buy radial menus are triggered with the D-Pad and Bumper Buttons while the BuyZoneLayer is active.
- Simplified set of Radial Action Override Layers. By default, the right stick is used to control the radial. If XYAB are bound to a radial button, the left stick is used instead.
- Fixes for DeathMatch BuyZoneLayer.
- Console/Quick Buy Radial menus match the same layout of the conventional Buy menu.
- Danger Zone Controller Support: Fixed Spawn Menu Controls. Fixed Drone strafing.
- Known issue: Button binds in Action Override Layers are not displayed in in-line glyphs.
Note to “radial_quickinventory.txt” users: you can set “cl_quickinventory_filename” to point to a different file name in the same directory.
- radial_quickinventory.txt: added “ROTATION_OFFSET” field, which will rotate the entire radial by the given number of degrees.
- Quick Inventory and Quick Grenade Radial: Fix for missing items (Bump Mines, Shields, etc.) not displaying.
- Various Inline Button Glyph fixes (ongoing).
- Added server convar sv_max_allowed_developer that determines highest developer value for attached clients
- getpos and getpos_exact are now cheat protected
Download CSGO update 126.96.36.199 Patch (Version 1408) on PC(Steam).