CryoFall update version R31 is now available to download on PC. According to the official CryoFall patch notes, the latest update added major changes and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life changes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s CryoFall patch will address some changes.
CryoFall Patch Notes – October 18, 2021
- Items disassembling: Now you can disassemble ammo and grenades on the Tinker table. It’s recommended to disassemble a significant number of them at once (similarly to how many are crafted in the recipe).
- Greatly improved the chance of finding a teleport location data item. The algorithm has changed to guarantee that you can obtain one in a reasonable time (look for military/industrial/science crates in radtowns; the chance is one item per 80 crates on average).
- Rebalanced Nemesis mech (mech properties, building costs, and its weapons).
- Very slightly adjusted damage resistances for bosses making energy weapons more viable against them.
- Rebalanced amount of biomaterial provided from Psi grove.
- Local server: Removed network quality indicator when playing in single player mode/from the same PC.
- Community servers/Local server: The signs were missing in the construction menu (they should be disabled only on the official servers).
- PvE servers: Fixed a bug when an item dropped inside the boss spawn area (before the boss has spawned) broke the UI.