Crossout update 2.87 is available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Crossout 2.87 patch notes, the latest update brings various fixes, changes, and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, Crossout version 2.85 also includes stability fixes
Previously, a big update added a new Crossday event and a number of other important changes and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Crossout patch 2.87 will fix a few of these issues.
Crossout 2.85 Patch Notes – June 7, 2022
- Fixed a bug that caused the shells of the “Executioner 88mm” and “Prosecutor 76mm” cannons to pierce more armour than they should.
- Fixed an issue in the calculation formula that caused the structural parts of the “Eater of souls” pack to automatically have excessive parameters. As a result, the parameters of power score, mass and durability were reduced for the following parts:
- Left Kutkh wing;
- Right Kutkh wing;
- Left Kutkh foot;
- Right Kutkh foot.
- Reduced the green shade contrast of the “Dark aquamarine” paint. Now the paint is closer to its original visual appearance (before the 0.13.70 update).
- Fixed a bug that caused one more base to appear on the “Nameless tower” map in the “Assault” mode.
- Improved textures for the parts “Left Kutkh wing” and “Right Kutkh wing”
- Fixed the effects of shells hitting the checkpoint frames in the “Copperhead stadium” garage.
- Fixed a bug that led to an incorrect amount of received resources being displayed in the Engineer badge exchange confirmation window.
- Ochre and Caligari left the players’ garages.
Download free Crossout update 2.87 on PlayStation 4 and PC.