Crossout update 2.54 patch notes are now available for PS4 and PC players. According to the official Crossout 2.54 patch notes, the latest update new PvP-mode “Sabotage” to the game. Apart from this, Crossout version 2.54 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a big Slaughter update added a new PvP team brawl with the mechanics of points accumulation from the “Crossout day” event.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Crossout patch 2.54 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Crossout 2.54 patch notes – October 7, 2021
PvP brawl “Sabotage”
Main rules and features:
- “Sabotage” is a team PvP battle held in “6 vs 6” format
- Armoured vehicles from 6000 to 7000 PS can participate in the battle.
- The battle consists of 3 rounds. That team that wins two out of three rounds wins the battle. The teams switch roles with each round.
- One of the teams plays the role of defenders. Their objective is to prevent the enemy team from planting and detonating a bomb on one of the bases.
- The objective of the attacking team is to plant and detonate a bomb on one of the two bases.
- As the battle begins, the bomb appears near the place where the attacking team appears.
- Any player from the attacking team can pick up a bomb or drop it in order to pass it to the teammates.
- If this player is destroyed, the bomb remains at the place of his destruction, and other team members can pick it up.
- The bomb can be planted only on the territory of one of the bases.
- After the bomb is planted, a timer starts, and the defenders must defuse the bomb before the time expires.
- The bomb can only be defused by one player at a time. For all other defenders this ability is not available until the player interrupts the defuse sequence or is destroyed.
- The vehicle of the player who defuses the bomb heats up and becomes extremely vulnerable. The task of the teammates is to protect this player during this time and not let the opponents destroy or push him away from the bomb.
- The battle can end with one of the following results:
- If the bomb has not been planted and the players of one of the teams are completely destroyed, the team with the remaining surviving players wins.
- If the bomb has not been planted, and the round time is over, the defending team wins.
- If the bomb has been planted and has not been defused in the allotted time, the victory goes to the attacking team.
- If the bomb has been planted, but later it has been defused, then the victory goes to the defenders team.
- If the bomb has been planted, all attackers have been destroyed, but the bomb has exploded, then the victory goes to the attacking team.
- The battles are held on the “Factory” map, specifically adapted to this mode.
- Added a new animated video in the “Enemy of my enemy” season’s theme, which is played when you enter the game.
- Improved the physical model of the cannon “ZS-33 Hulk”.
- Improved the visual appearance of the shotgun “Parser”.
- Improved the model of the part “Backend”.
- Fixed a bug where the “Blank cover” hubcap could fall into the standard and ST “Buggy wheels”.
- Improved a number of texts, descriptions and icons.
Download free Crossout update 2.54 on PlayStation 4 and PC.