Crossout update 2.49 is now rolling out for PS4 and PC players. According to the official Crossout 2.49 patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, the latest Crossout version 2.49 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big Slaughter update added a new PvP team brawl with the mechanics of points accumulation from the “Crossout day” event.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Crossout patch 2.49 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Crossout 2.49 patch notes – August 28, 2021
- Improved the animation of the “Deadman” cabin.
- Fixed a bug with the missing text on a “Purchase” button in the part card in the technology tree.
- Now the vehicles with hovers and “Claw” wheels do not float on the air, but correctly descent to the ground.
- Fixed a bug in which the sound effect of the drone activation at the “Yokozuna” cabin was heard at long distances.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the night mode option in the dynamic range settings from working.
- Fixed a bug with some of the patches missing icons.
- Fixed a bu, during which the “Authenticity seal” hologram did not take up storage space.
- Improved the perk description of the “Aggressor” cabin.
Download free Crossout update 2.49 on PlayStation 4 and PC.