Crossout update 2.38 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official Crossout 2.38 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, the latest Crossout version 2.38 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update introduced a special mode with commemorative rewards, the ability to exchange non-tradable parts for upgrade stabilizers, and the return of raids with the Scavengers.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Crossout version 2.38 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Crossout 2.38 patch notes
- Fixed a bug with the absence of enemy cars display at the beginning of the round in Clan battles.
- Improved the sounds of large shells hitting vehicles.
- Fixed a bug with the disappearance of a part of the location “Syndicate garage” when some of the tall builds exited the garage.
- Fixed a bug with incorrect value of the penalty to power in the possible results of fusing chassis.
- Improved a number of texts, descriptions, and icons.
Download free Crossout update 2.38 on PlayStation 4.