Cris Tales Patch Notes (All Updates) – [Official]
Cris Tales update is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Cris Tales patch notes, the latest update added new content, various changes, tweaks, and fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Cris Tales is also available on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Cris Tales patch will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Cris Tales Update (Xbox Only) – August 4, 2021
This patch helps to address the controller desync issue that some players were experiencing.
Cris Tales Update 1.03 (1.004.000) Patch Notes
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Additional cutscenes and longer versions of the existing ones.
- Improved sound effects.
- Additional music tracks.
- More detailed textures and smoother animations.
- An improved user interface featuring brand new artwork.
- New consumable items and equippable gear.
- Revised text for dialogues and the Quest Log.
- VO was updated, improved and balanced in the game.
Cris Tales Day One Patch Notes (1.01)
- The overall difficulty of the game was tuned based on data gathered from additional playtesting.
- The location and content of many treasure chests was tweaked.
- The encounter rate in several dungeons was lowered.
- XP and loot rewards for random and boss fights were revised and adjusted.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Fixed sporadic crashes on PS4 and PS5.
- Fixed sporadic crashes on Xbox One/S.
More Cris Tales patch details are coming.
Jack Johnson mainly writes about game-related news and updates. He is a passionate gamer, music lover, and traveler.