Bing Ant Studios has released a new Cricket 22 update 1.38 (1.000.039) on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Cricket 22 1.38 patch notes, the latest update added crossplay, hundred 2022 season roster, England national team kits, icon licensed bats and more. Apart from this, today’s Cricket 22 patch 1.38 also includes over 100 new field settings and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Cricket 22 version 1.38 will fix a few of these issues.
Cricket 22 Patch 1.38 Notes – August 3, 2022
- Added Cross Platform play to PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series.
- Added Hundred 2022 Season Roster.
- Added England national team kits.
- Added Icon licensed bats.
- Added sound effects in regular and interactive replays.
- Added over 100 new field settings.
- Added colour values to colour picker.
- Added colour copy and paste to colour picker.
- Improved lighting.
- Improved A1 bowling.
- Improved catch mechanic camera.
- Improved performance on Windows Store and Xbox platforms.
- Corrected requirement for unlocking “Settle The Score” achievement/trophy.
- Rectified proficiencies not increasing after career matches.
- Rectified gym mini-game attributes not being applied correctly.
- Rectified perk balancing.
- Rectified new and re-uploaded creations not being assigned Original Author.
- General stability improvements.
Download free Cricket 22 update 1.38 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.