Big Ant Studios has released a new Cricket 22 update 1.34 (1.000.034) on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. Accroding to the official Cricket 22 1.34 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Cricket 22 version 1.34 also includes performance improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Cricket 22 patch 1.34 will fix a few of these issues.
Cricket 22 Patch 1.34 Notes
- Added ability to customize club team when starting a career.
- Balanced Wicket Keeper reactions and stumping.
- Tuned AI aggression.
- Improved UI presentation.
- Corrected bowling type in career nets.
- Improved stability.
The following changes were added previously.
- Increased Indian Challenge Cup Competition to 10 teams
- Added Lucknow Legion and Ahmedabad Shahs to Indian Challenge Cup
- Added Fair Play ratings breakdown after a Big Xl matches
- Added ability to edit batting and bowling styles in career
- Resolved issue where six distance would not show on score HUD
- Improved broadcast 1 camera
- Improved fielding
- Improved commentary
- Improved general stability
- Added AI improvements.
- Added various fielding improvements.
- General stability and performance fixes.
- Added bowling improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Cricket 22 patch 1.34 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.