Cricket 22 update 1.30 (1.000.030) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. Accroding to the official Cricket 22 1.30 patch notes, the latest update addressed various framerate issues. Apart from this, today’s Cricket 22 version 1.30 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released which added new changes including a new play option in a Team and a Star competition mode.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Cricket 22 patch 1.30 will fix a few of these issues.
What’s new in Cricket 22 1.30 Update Today? – March 2, 2022
- Added coloured bowler towel
- Added Star Player option to career mode
- Added thermal vision to match review and BARS
- Added new pace bowling action
- Added additional props to Stadium Creator
- Balanced various areas of Big XI Online Leagues
- Balanced fair play points to be harsher for unfair play in Big XI Online Leagues
- Resolved line-up limit exploits in Big XI Online Leagues
- Tuned AI behaviour
- Improved UI
- Improved fielding
- Improved general stability
- Added various framerate drop issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Various Ul improvements added.
- Improved General Stability.
Download free Cricket 22 patch 1.30 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.