A new Cricket 22 update 1.39 (1.000.039) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. Accroding to the official Cricket 22 1.39 patch notes, the latest update added Big Xl Online League to online modes, retro uniforms to Australia, scoreboards to stadium creator, and more. Apart from this, today’s Cricket 22 version 1.39 also includes a persistent leaderboard and seasonal leaderboard for Big Xl Online League based on winning and “fair play.
Previously, a major update was released which added new changes including a new play option in a Team and a Star competition mode.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Cricket 22 patch 1.39 will fix a few of these issues.
What’s new in Cricket 22 1.39 Update Today?
- Added Big Xl Online League to online modes.
- Added persistent leaderboard for Big Xl Online League based on winning and “fair play.
- Added seasonal leaderboard for Big Xl Online League based on winning and “fair play.
- Added retro uniforms to Australia.
- Added scoreboards to stadium creator.
- Added Fixed Close and Far cameras to training nets.
What is fixed in Cricket 22 Version 1.39?
- Increased maximum uniform count to 10.
- Tuned A1 Batting Behaviour.
- Tuned A1 bowling lines.
- Further improved fielding.
- Improved visibility of powerplay/new ball options when available.
- Improved indication of un-editable licensed player content.
- Improved display of players with turbans.
- Improved Ul
- Improved General Stability.
Download free Cricket 22 patch 1.39 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.