Cricket 22 update 1.23 (1.000.023) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. Accroding to the official Cricket 22 1.23 patch notes, the latest update brings player comparison in team manager and Sheldon Cottrell bowling animation. Apart from this, today’s Cricket 22 version 1.23 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released which added the ability to add Custom Stadiums to Tours, auto bowling to custom difficulty, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s Cricket 22 patch 1.23 will fix a few of these issues.
What’s new in Cricket 22 1.23 Update?
- Added show/hide score hud (D-Pad down)
- Added new hair colours
- Corrected bowling HUD timing zones
- Improved batting shots
- Improved The Hundred and Indian T20 draft in Career
- Improved running between wickets
- Improved fielding
- Improved user interface
- Improved audio
- Improved lighting
- Added player comparison in team manager.
- Added Sheldon Cottrell bowling animation.
- Added custom rope sponsors to Stadium Creator.
- Improved Batting shots and placement.
- Improved AI fielding.
- Improved running between wickets.
- Improved general stability.
Download free Cricket 22 patch 1.23 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.