Cricket 22 update 1.22 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. Accroding to the official Cricket 22 1.22 patch notes, the latest update brings new additions, changes, and improvements. Apart from this, today’s Cricket 22 version 1.22 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released which added the ability to add Custom Stadiums to Tours, auto bowling to custom difficulty, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s Cricket 22 patch 1.22 will fix a few of these issues.
What’s new in Cricket 22 1.22 January 26 Update?
- Added player com arision in team manager
- Added Sheldon Cottrell bowling animation
- Added custom rope sponsors to Stadium Creator
- Improved Batting shots and placement
- Improved A1 fielding
- Improved running between wickets
- Improved general stability
Download free Cricket 22 patch 1.22 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.