Update: A new update 1.17 is now available for players. Read more details here.
Cricket 19 update 1.16 released on PS4. According to the official Cricket 19 update 1.16 patch notes, the latest update added bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Cricket 19 version 1.16 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with some minor changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Cricket 19 version 1.16 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Cricket 19 update 1.16 patch notes
- Increased ability to execute advance shots against spinners
- Added accessibility options to adjust field radar player colors
- Added Trophy unlock for Bring the Paine in Career Mode
- Added option for automatic appeals in difficulty settings
- Added wicketkeeper edge appeal based on auto appeal setting ;
- Balanced ratio of left and right-handed bowlers within Career Mode.
- Balanced leg-side shots
- Balanced aggressive leg-side shot effectiveness
- Resolved incorrect count of overthrow runs when batsmen have not crossed
- Resolved Strength and Weakness being the same Skill
- Resolved zero fielding rating given to Deep Forward Mid-Wicket Position
- Resolved matches incorrectly called Drawn where a team has an Injured player
- Resolved Bowling leg side to Left-handed batters
- Resolved ground end names not being correctly identified
- Fixed Gotham Filter anomalies
- Various Stability Improvements
- Addressed a spin bowling issue that some players had reported.
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed audio related issues.
- Added stuttering and lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Cricket 19 update 1.16 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.