Creeper World 4 update is now available to download for PC players. According to the official Creeper World 4 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life fixes and gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, the patch also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a long list of tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Creeper World 4 patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Creeper World 4 Patch Notes (Dec 24)
- Updated to Unity 2019.4.
- Colonies remember the last selected map when returning to the Colonies screen.
- Sprayer collection field changed to help prevent AC overflow to Creeper.
- ERNs no longer move over creeper, they move through it.
- Eggs show yellow smoke when they are popped over shields and do not deposit all of their payloads.
- MicroRifts can be placed on platforms.
- AC Bombers get a large speed increase when ERN’d.
- Terps get a speed increase when ERN’d.
- Greener Refineries get a 2x efficiency boost when ERN’d.
- Game message sizing support for large, small and very wide displays.
- Added support for full-screen exclusive mode. The default is still windowed full screen.
- Allow binding key controls for different simultaneous actions (you can set the same key to 2 different things).
- Allow the use of additional mouse buttons in the controls settings.
- Shields shows a range before they are built and when being moved.
- Added an option to turn off “Auto Cam”. When deselected, the pitch of the camera no longer changes when changing altitude. It is set by rotating the camera, which allows right/left/up/down when auto cam is turned off.
- Added global sound mute button on the main menu. Same setting as found in the game near the top right.
- Various Mission fixes and small updates.
- Numerous bug fixes.
Download free Creeper World 4 update on PC.