Crash Team Racing (CTR) update 1.07 will soon roll out for PlayStation 4 players. According to Crash Team Racing 1.07 patch notes, the new update comes with improvement for Loading time, track selection frequency adjustment, various track lap exploits and more. Apart from this, CTR version 1.07 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with minor changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Crash Team Racing patch 1.07 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Crash Team Racing (CTR) Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Loading time improvements on all platforms
- Stability fixes when playing online
- Adjustment to track selection frequency when choosing tracks in online matchmaking lobbies
- CTR update 1.07 adds fix for various track lap exploits
- Adjustment of global cooldown for power-ups on all players (prevent timeclock/warp orb spamming)
- Fix to lobbies not repopulating properly after player quits
- Fix to position shuffling and rewards at race end
- Crash Team Racing update 1.07 added various other issues
Nintendo Switch Specific:
- Improvements to loading times using Boost Mode.