Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy update 1.08 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy 1.08 patch notes, the latest update comes with stability and performance improvements. In addition, the new Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy version 1.08 update also includes fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client, and UI bugs. Check out more details below.
Previously, a major update was released with HDR Support and loading time improvements. Unfortunately, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy patch 1.08 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added.
- Added other minor fixes and changes.
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy update 1.08 for PS4 is now available for download.