Cozy Grove update 1.15 (v3.1.0) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Cozy Grove patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and improvements. Apart from this, Cozy Grove version 1.15 also includes stability fixes.
Since the last patch, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Cozy Grove version 1.15 will fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Cozy Grove 1.15 (3.1.0)?
- Chaseable imps will no longer spawn stuck in unreachable places
- Improved sorting so items merge
- Onion salads now require a few more onions
- Don’t show happiness flyups if the final happiness of the affected plants/animals didn’t change
- Bears will now only have one piece of gossip per day
- Joyous & happy imp essence can be recycled
- You can no longer sell items to Clyde
- Loading time improvements
- Fixed a bug that could crash the game when entering the tent
- Various fixes for photography quests
- Added more community translators to credits
- Other minor fixes
Download free Cozy Grove update 1.15 on PS4 and Xbox One.