Cozy Grove update 1.13 is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Cozy Grove patch notes, the latest update added new chests that you can use to store items Apart from this, Cozy Grove version 1.13 also added optimizations for faster autosaving and much more.
Since the last patch, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Cozy Grove version 1.13 will fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Cozy Grove 1.13?
- New chests that you can use to store items in! Buy them from Mr. Kit’s fully-upgraded store and place them on the ground to start using them.
- Optimizations for faster autosaving that should help further reduce some of the frame hitches.
- New menu option to reduce the frequency of autosaving, for those who want that.
- New menu button to manually save and continue playing.
- Fix issue where some mementos in Charlotte’s book could be missing.
- More optimizations for critters to further reduce some frame hitches.
- Improved item descriptions to clearly indicate that rarer lamps have a wider reach for their light.
- Fix info panel saying cooked food takes 1 hour when it actually takes 5 minutes.
- Fix for Ted incorrectly using ascended quest speech when he should not.
- Shortened the time that passes between Bruin’s quests 5-10.
- Converted Seagull Q21 to a hidden object quest instead of making the player wait for an item from Charlotte.
- Adjusted some quests with Seagull, Lee and Pius so you can hand in rarer items than required if you wish.
- More fixes for getting stuck on a quest where imps expect flyers.
- Addressed a bug where the Signet Ring item could be given to the wrong quest first.
- Fix photobooth standees in Jeremy’s territory not spawning enough.
- Shortened item descriptions of harvestable happiness, to avoid overly long item panels.
- Fix bug where some items could be floating in the air and inaccessible.
- Fix issues with iCloud where some saves could get partially corrupted, or it could ask you which save to keep twice.
- Fix bug where some saves would fail to load.
- Animal essence can now be recycled into lower tiers.
- Made the animal minder badges easier to get.
- Fix for bug that was causing crafting costs to be way higher than expected when they were paid partially from inventory and partially from other sources.
- Fix for drag & drop into quest UI causing items to sometimes get deleted.
- Add Francesca special gossip that teaches about growing orchards and their benefits.
- Fix for Seagull’s final story quest being inaccessible for some players
Download free Cozy Grove update 1.13 on PS4 and Xbox One.