Core Keeper update 0227 is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Core Keeper 0227 patch notes, the latest update removed the reading buff of repairing the bone injury immediately. Apart from this, Core Keeper patch 227 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a major update added new NPCs, new Mechanics, new items, and much more. Unfortunately, players have been experiencing issues with the game since the last patch.
Today’s Core Keeper update 0227 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
Core Keeper Patch 0227 Notes – February 27, 2023
- For equipped gear, added the character’s icon who is currently wearing the equipment in the bottom right corner.
- Removed the reading buff of repairing the bone injury immediately.
- Fixed the false white flash effect of the Knight Cross Lance when not performing stabbing attacks.
- Resolved the problem of some items being automatically unequipped after a certain piece of equipment was salvaged at the forging table.
- Fixed the issue of the triggering conditions and false descriptions of the attribute “Bone Stress Transformation”.
- Resolved the problem of the attribute “Unpredictable” being triggered even when the character uses single weapons.
Download free Core Keeper update 0227 on PC (Steam).