A new Coromon update 1.0.20 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Coromon patch notes, the latest update contains a lot of battle fixes and reduces the amount of RNG from skills and conditions.
Recently, a minor hotfix was also released with changes and fixes. Unfortunately, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Coromon patch 1.0.20 will fix a few of these issues.
Read the full details below.
Coromon Patch 1.0.20 Notes – Official
- Fixed a number of typposs in multiple languages
- The Purrgy no longer lingers right before Illuginn
- Fixed a number of milestones unlocking in online battles
- Fixed a softlock when Vørst would freeze a Coromon holding a Crany Fruit
- Fixed the gem buyer not taking all gems at once
- The Scan Module blink now always appears on the highest layer
- Players can no longer walk through the Trainer Hub tiles in Alavi
- Agility Training now raises 1 stage as intended
- Withdraw now raises 1 stage as intended
- Players can no longer interact with trainers while in a minecart
- Skills that require a charge now correctly retarget if the opponent switches out
- Zen Cure now cures a percentage of 15 instead of a flat rate of 15
- Ghastly Nap now targets the enemy team instead of a single target
- Fixed floor switches in the Pyramid of Sart when the player got hit while a wall was moving
- Bren can no longer eat cakes
- When Bren is Potentiflated to a higher Potential category and evolves, the correct database entry is unlocked
- LuxLure no longer cancels background music
- Changed the “Always Run” setting to “Always Sprint” to prevent confusion
- Fixed Thorbjorn from walking into the player when giving him carrots from the tile north-east of the snowman
- Added (skippable) credits after game completion, and made them available in the settings menu once the game is completed
- The game now saves after editing an online Squad
- XP earned is now shown in a single overview instead of for each Coromon individually
- Added additional hotkeys:
- 1-3 = Use bound Item
- 4 = Use bound Trait
- Numpad 1-6 = Select specific Gauntlet Module
- Numpad +/- = Next or previous Gauntlet Module
- The available Coromon overview in the world map now shows 2 rows of Coromon
- Precision Punch has a 50% chance to raise crit chance instead of 100%.
- OHKO skills no longer benefit from type proficiency bonus.
- We disabled the ‘Any’ preference for Casual Custom battles in CoroNet for now, until this works as intended in our backend
- Cat Scratch is now a Ghost type skill
- Dark Magic type now has its own type icon
- Vørst now removes buffs from the player’s Coromon once he regains his fighting spirit, and prevents the first hit on him from doing more than 10% damage.
- Chalchiu now has a seconds phase where she removes her stat nerfs and status inflictions
- A sound is now played when an opponent is found on CoroNet
- Less Coromon can learn the Dirty Snow Skill Flash
- Transcending skill now resets after any move, instead of just after skills
- Fruits which increase Skill damage now do 1.5x damage instead of 2x
- Prepared Trait now shows an indicator when it triggers
- Wet Coat Trait now shows an indicator when it triggers
- Some Traits now trigger when entering the battle instead of the start of a round.
- Ball of Darkness now has 25% chance of increasing Sp.Attack instead of 50%
- Heatwave now also prevents and removes freeze condition
- Sandstorm now raises Accuracy and Crit chance (instead of Accuracy and Evasion) for sand Coromon, and no longer lowers stats for non-sand Coromon
- Snow weather no longer randomly freezes in online battles
- Sleep now has a 40% chance to last 1 round, 40% chance to last 2 rounds, and 20% to last 3 rounds
- Freeze lasts 2 rounds, instead of at most 5
- Hazy lasts 4 rounds, instead of 3 – 5
- Splash Spinner can now be bought in Alavi
- Platinum Spinners can be bought after reaching Ixqun
- Dream / Trick / Heal Spinners can be bought after reaching Darudic
- Stinky Disc and Fear Disc can be bought from shops after reaching Pawbury
- Smart Gem can be bought from shops after reaching Vlamma
- Lazy Gem can be bought from shops after reaching Alavi
Download free Coromon patch 1.0.20 on PC (Steam).