Coromon update 1.0.16 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Coromon patch notes, the latest update addressed various bugs and added gameplay adjustments and fixes.
Recently, a minor hotfix was also released with changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Coromon patch 1.0.16 will fix a few of these issues.
Read the full details below.
Coromon April 4 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that occurred when players would somehow not have the Essence Locator.
- Enabled “Disable Screenshots” by default, which caused crashes for some players. You could re-enable this setting to re-enable the preview images on your saveslots.
- Fixed crash when you would lose one of your Coromon in the fight against Light Sensei.
- Added a message for when Oleg does not increase the potential. Oleg also gives a partial refund if this happens.
- Fixed a crash when all Skills of a Coromon were disabled.
- Fixed Spiked Body Trait hurting the user instead of the attacker.
- Lunarpup line now has access to an additional Trait: Steady
- Slightly increased level and monster variation in the last floor of Thunderous Cave.
- Fixed a situation where players could get softlocked in Pawbury Mescher Realm map.
- Fixed 3 of the 4 solutions in the pyramid table riddle, where purple and magenta were switched on our end.
- Fixed the avatar of Perfect Armadil.
- Fixed the issue with Supersensory Trait which could cause an infinite loop.
- Fixed players getting stuck when interacting with the sculptor from the left.
- Freeze condition can no longer stay on a Coromon infinitely.
- Fixed a situation where players could walk through walls in Haunted Halls.
- Fixed a situation where players could walk through walls in Vermeer Grotto.
- Fixed Pele being at the wrong location after defeating Hozai.
- Rebooted the Fusebox so that it damages the attacker instead of healing it while discharging.
- Tactical Retreat trait now shows the name of the Coromon.
- Fixed players being able to walk over water in the Radiant Park Mescher Realm map.
- Fixed Snow causing an Invalid Online match.
- Fixed Rain weather not preventing Burn condition.
- Fixed Potent Pitterbyte avatar to have the correct colors.
- Fix players being able to snip Shrooms twice when running away and back to the shroom.
- Xp Chip item now shows how many you possess.
- Fix players remaining on their surfboard when losing while surfing.
- Updated the avatar of Dugterra potential variations.
- Fixed a crash that could cause Frantic Mask to cause a stack overflow.
- Added a possible fix for a crash caused by an unknown controller when launching the game.
- Spark Disc now depletes 3 SP per hit, like the description says.
- Researchers in the pyramid now also have the Researcher battle track.
Download free Coromon patch 1.0.16 on PC (Steam).