Core Keeper update 0.6.3.2 is available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Core Keeper 0.6.3.2 patch notes, the latest resolves various issues including a bug where water wells and the wash basin didn’t refill watering cans. Apart from this, Core Keeper patch 0.6.3.2 also fixed a crash caused by having too many objects on screen simultaneously.
Recently, a major Core Keeper update added new NPCs, new Mechanics, new items, and much more. Unfortunately, players have been experiencing issues with the game since the last patch.
Today’s Core Keeper update 0.6.3.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Core Keeper Patch 0.6.3.2 Notes – September 22, 2023
- Fixed a bug where water wells and the wash basin didn’t refill watering cans.
- Fixed a bug where electrical doors didn’t rotate to match the surrounding walls.
- Fixed an issue where the player might be ejected from a vehicle if they tried to enter right after placing it.
- Fixed a crash caused by having too many objects on screen simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue where the game would start even if crucial initialization steps failed, causing unpredictable behaviour and crashes.
- Fixed graphical effects that were missing for some attack animations.
Download free Core Keeper update 0.6.3.2 on PC (Steam).